- Each Nock size has only one single mould. This offers highest precision and lowest tolerances. Every single PinOut-Nock comes out of the same cavity.
- The Nock does not pinch on the nocking point, it rests there with a spring effect. The working life is much higher and, very important, the Beiter Nock guarantees constant release from the bowstring, shot after shot.
- The Beiter Pin-Nock is available as asymmetric or symmetric (Hunter). To ensure that a Beiter Asymmetric Nock is placed correctly, control that the notch for the nocking point looks to the front of the arrow.
- The Beiter Pin-Nock can be shot without problem with all known nocking points; but the Beiter nocking point is the ideal partner for any asymmetric Beiter Nock.
- Beiter Pin-Nocks should fit an all Pins on the market, so that all arrow available shafts can be used with the unique Beiter nock system.
Compound archers using a D-Loop. Pay attention that the Beiter Logo should face on top of the nock while shooting!
You have chosen one of the world’s toughest arrow shafts in Naptyme. Why would you choose anything but our components to complete your arrows?